WALKING TO & FROM CHARLBURY
THE OLD SHED from the centre of Charlbury is one mile.
Stunning views of the valley can be seen from the barked pathway.
These paths keep you tucked safely away from the traffic for the majority of the journey.
The walk is well sign posted to THE OLD SHED and likewise on the return journey to Charlbury.
1. Head out of Charlbury towards Enstone
2. Walk along the wide verge for around 100m.
3. Walk up Banbury Hill on the inside of the hedge.
4. Follow the inside of the hedge all the way up until you reach step 6.
5. Continue on the inside of the hedge.
6. Follow step 7 arrow and walk along the verge for 15m.
7. Keep following the signs for THE OLD SHED
8. You will see to your right a metal gate with THE OLD SHED sign.
9. Cross the road and follow our farm/woodland trails.
Step 10. After following our signs through the forest trails you will find the....
THE OLD SHED